Orange Blossoms botanical representation for a vintage wedding | Handmade PaPer FloweRs by Maria Noble

Orange Blossoms botanical representation for a vintage wedding

Orange Blossoms
I have been trying to perfect my orange blossoms for a while and after tossing out many approaches
finally I have arrived with this one...in the process I am just enthralled at the design of the flower!
Orange blossoms are a well know addition for all vintage theme weddings after Queen Victoria adorned herself with it on her wedding day.

If you would like to order one do click buy orange-Blossoms

orange blossoms artifical vintage wedding
orange blossoms

Orange blossoms are know to be a symbol of fruitfulness.I felt like I wanted a drink of cold blended orange juice after making this one!!

vintage weddings orange blossoms
Add caption

orange blossoms



and here is one more shot of some paper flowers gathered in a bunch!

vintage weddings orange blossoms paper flowers






pinterest

ShareThis

Would you like to share?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

amazon1

amazon

 
Pin It button on image hover